Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Bouncing Baby Boy!

So the last 4 times I've had an ultrasound with this kiddo he moved around plenty. Today was the big day for him and I was worried he wouldn't cooperate to get a good shot. I drank juice and ate some chocolates on our drive to the hospital. Right away he was as still as could be lying face down towards my back! A few jiggles and then he was none stop moving. Finding the gender went easy and fast, in fact the tech presented it to us by saying " You are having....a penis". We'd like to think of him as a whole boy instead. Getting a profile shot was much harder though ...but at last here are the pictures!

13 comments:

  1. Boys are crazy and fun! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! that is exciting news....You are lucky you got a profile shot, Liam did not cooperate at all for that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo, we are so excited. He has a very cute profile. You guys are going to be such good parents, we can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm glad you guys started a blog. I feel more connected this way since we rarely see each other. I love the ultrasound pics (though it will be awesome to see the real thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! So far, all of the Grimmii have had a boy first!!! So join the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very excited to have another nephew in my life, congrats I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see him, I'm so excited.
    Love,
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very excited for both of you. I'm so blessed to have another nephew in my life.
    Love,
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you! Boys are fun.


    *i had no idea you had a blog! so glad i found it!*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations again my dear friends...another loved and blessed baby coming to earth! Woohoo...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Thanks for sending your blog link. I will definitely have to bring over Peyton to try it out. HEre is our blog address if you'd like it: http://acd-hillstead-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey I just stalked your blog from Janice's...so happy to find it! Congrats again on the boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dad and I are so happy to see the little guy looking to healthy. We love you both. Love Mom and Dad Swensen

    ReplyDelete