CurvaciousI have fullness in my hips
and thickness in my thighs.
There's no way to disguise
that I --I am curvacious
My belly may be round
and pudginess can be found
All my strengths keep me alive
because I am curvacious
With sweetness on my lips
and red on my finger tips
I love the woman who I am
because I am curvacious
I've always loved Lucille Clifton's Homage to my Hips, and recently noticed that my curves are extending. I'm sorry I'm not sure who wrote the above poem but it suited me well. It's a first for me to have my belly larger than my breasts; I've always have been rather voluptuous and pregnancy only makes them grow but now I am more curvey than ever! (I'll only do side profiles, forget directly on).
I've already pinched a nerve in my right buttox and couldn't stand on it for most of that day. A dear friend of mine brought me a prenatal yoga video to help strengthen my lower back. She also brought me a lucky charm key chain. She said it was passed down to her as a new mom and it's tradition to pass it on to the next first time mother I know. I must keep it on my key chain till the boy is here. I sometimes rub her belly too.
Gaylene, You are so cute! We love you, Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are sure grateful that you are the one to get that fun key chain. We are so happy that you are pregnant! Wish we could see that side profile in person. Love Grandma and Grandpa
ReplyDelete