Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's here!

My boy can now paddle his own "kanoe". So the kanoe arrived and Dave and I made it home about the same time to open it together. We had already planned out where we were going to hang it. Dave had to crawl up into the attic space because it's too difficult to find a stud with plaster ceilings. Currently the computer is still in the baby room to be, so although a hook is in place it'll be in our room intially. This time I didn't put Kenzee in it to try it out like I did my sling and the snugglie. I've invited friends over to try their kids in it though.



This morning when I woke up and went into the closet the attic door was missing. It certainly was there yesterday. Dave had put it back on and I even cleaned up the mess and straightend it the evening before. It hadn't fallen either. I was scared and hung out in the bathroom till Dave was done with his shower and he could assess the situation. We figure somehow from the wind last night, some draft had sucked it up and moved it. He reached up there and put it back. Just wish he wasn't on call tonight. Kenzee may have to sleep on the bed with me.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Gayleen, Mom and I were trying to figure out what in the world that contraption was! We finally understand and think it is pretty cool. I wanna be a baby at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys got it all set up! It looks great... now if that baby would just come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the coolest baby ride i have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only took 3 holes to figure it out!!! So much for our tag-team math ;)

    ReplyDelete