

"There was a man.
There was a woman.
They met
and were drawn together
in a sea of mysterious attraction."
Well that is the beginning of a book I bought Jana as a bridal shower gift. Quite funny now and doesn't have much to do with this blog except Dave and I are taking to the Great Lakes in our kayaks. We're preparing for a 7 day trip next month around Drummond Island which is between Lake Huron and Lake Superior. I am absolutely excited!!!
Dave spent this morning adding more cushion to my seat and also foot pad rests. He'd bought some thin neoprene foam and cut it out to fit right. He also put in a bulkhead for storage. He was quite creative with using plaster, for a cast, to make a mold. In the next couple of weeks I'm going to teach Dave how to roll his kayak.
Here's pictures of us kayaking some years before...Dave's in Laos and I'm at Lake Powell. The ones above are newer pictures out on Lake St.
Claire. Sorry none of them are very clear.
Well that is the beginning of a book I bought Jana as a bridal shower gift. Quite funny now and doesn't have much to do with this blog except Dave and I are taking to the Great Lakes in our kayaks. We're preparing for a 7 day trip next month around Drummond Island which is between Lake Huron and Lake Superior. I am absolutely excited!!!
Dave spent this morning adding more cushion to my seat and also foot pad rests. He'd bought some thin neoprene foam and cut it out to fit right. He also put in a bulkhead for storage. He was quite creative with using plaster, for a cast, to make a mold. In the next couple of weeks I'm going to teach Dave how to roll his kayak.
Here's pictures of us kayaking some years before...Dave's in Laos and I'm at Lake Powell. The ones above are newer pictures out on Lake St.
Claire. Sorry none of them are very clear.
Romantic and adventurous. You guys are awesome.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a blast! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun, you'll have to send us pictures for our new digital frame.
ReplyDeletelove,
mom
I'm very jealous!
ReplyDeleteWish I could tag along! G, you are always welcome at my house. I just picked a bowl of blackberries today, so the next pie will be blackberry if that suits your taste! D, I LOVEED your ER stories, especially the one about cheese. Richie and I yell "Where's my cheese?!" to each other now when we're frustrated about someting.
ReplyDeleteWow, that sounds so fun and relaxing and adventurous! I can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDelete