17 weeks
24 Weeks
Growth is the only evidence of life. ~John Henry Newman, Apologia pro vita sua, 1864
Other than a growing belly, other changes we've made are mostly around the home. Painting rooms, new appliances, furniture and blinds. We feel so grown up and excited! We even had to buy a lawn mower. Neither of us have had to mow a lawn in over 10 years. Dave was very excited.
Somethings never change!
Honestly he was out bouncing his head to the music and smiling. I think he may have even been skipping a bit; he just got camera shy.
The biggest change is the amount of time I now have to spend with Dave, residency was a killer, averaging 240 hours a month to now only 120! Although I've put him to work around the house we have been able to get out and play. We went to the Oregon coast for a Swensen family get together, Leavenworth (a Bavarian town), and other long leisurely drives. Last week we found this desert oasis, Palouse Falls, a scabland beauty.
I promise to post more pictures when we have more finished.





I love the pictures! What an exciting place to be in life. I'm so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute belly, changes, changes, and more changes, we are so happy for you. Dave didn't smile much when he mowed our lawn, go figure:)
ReplyDeleteAll those changes are wonderful! Your bigger belly is gorgeous! I can't wait to see you next week!
ReplyDeleteyou have the cutest belly ever! so happy for all your fun changes!
ReplyDeleteSorry we won't get to see you this coming weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's, but I can't wait to meet the rest of your family (when they finally get here!).
ReplyDeleteI love the northwest. Yay!!! Your belly is so cute. I don't think I have ever been to Leavenworth, but heard good things. Keep us updated so what we know what to copy:)
ReplyDeleteAw, Gaylene I'm so excited for you guys! I know, it feels so big time when you actually buy a lawn mower. You are now officially ready to be parents.
ReplyDeleteLove your belly.
Such a cute tummy. wow hours cut in half, that sounds really nice. Glad you two are enjoying each other and the area! Miss you
ReplyDelete