32 Weeks. I wore a tank top under "the shirt".
I am now growing more out on the sides than forward. So my belly is like a big beach ball!The next set of pictures is from our trip across the Cascade Hwy.
It is our last trip before the boys come and I'm stuck at home being a supplier of milk and love.
I'm so glad Dave enjoys the trips I plan since he usually does all the driving. Thank you Dave!
In nature I find my respite as well as my renewal.
My help is in the mountain
Where I take myself to heal...
I find a rock with sun on it
And a stream where the water runs gentle
And trees which one by one give me company.
So must I stay for a long time
Until I have grown from the rock
And the stream is running through me
And I cannot tell myself from one tall tree...
My help is in the mountain
That I take away with me.
-nancy wood
Lake Diablo
The resort and cabin. A bear was there the night before, looking in our windows. I'm glad he didn't come back to check us out!
While wandering around some mountain gravel roads looking for a view of Mt. Baker we came upon this little waterfall.
While staying at my Aunt and Uncle's lovely home in Bellingham we took a ferry to Orcas Is. This is a view of the San Jaun Islands. Dave is still missing all the green we saw.
Other ways we have grown lately
34 Weeks
Painted the boys room chocolate brown, Dave put in wainscotting, hung the kanoes, and now we just need to put in a shelf above the changing table.
The Study. We pulled out the carpet and Dave put in new floors, cupboards and shelves with lighting on top too. I've kept him pretty busy on all his days off. It's probably why he hasn't had time to study for his last set of boards? I think the next post we'll be putting up pictures on how our family has grown!!!!

You look adorable! I wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant. The rooms look amazing. Tell Dave he did a good job. I'm excited to see the little babies. Good luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to see you guys yesterday! You look happy and healthy - love your belly! The built-in shelves look fantastic and I love the kanoes in the nursery. So exciting! Can't wait to meet your babes.
ReplyDeleteI am missing you every time I drive on Fourth Street here in Royal Oak....Can't wait to see your boys when they arrive!! You look FANTASTIC! Enjoy every moment.....Love, Esther, Bryan and Amy (who just turned 4!)
ReplyDeleteThaat was wierd...I'm not anonymous, I'm ESTHER LOL! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking ready! I hope that everything goes well and I can't wait to see your two beautiful babies!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of the lakes and mountains. We actually drove by Lake Diablo on our way home from Jake's parents when they lived in Omak and were amazed at its beauty. You look so adorable and your house looks fantastic! You know I've been looking forward to pictures of your projects! I'm sure you are extremely uncomfortable at this point - hang in there sis! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWow. Those pictures are beautiful. We definitely need to take a trip up to the San Juan Islands. I don't think I have been up there since Junior High. I'm happy we are in the same state. Hope these last few weeks go smoothly. Can't wait to see those sweet boys!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, doubly glowing:) I hope your last few weeks go quickly for you, it looks like you are all ready for the little guys. We can't wait to meet them and to see your beautiful home.
ReplyDeleteOh gayleen, i know im not supposed to log in tonight but i cant hold on to this happy feeling i have after reading your post, I love the nature trip and all the beautiful nature pictures-did you take those?-i love seeing the kanoes even in the picture,i can imagine you putting the twins to sleep, I LOVE the study room! It is awesome!! I love looking at you and Dave...very sweet and happy couple! thanks for updating us.
ReplyDeleteWOW, I love the belly, and the mountains..where is that first mt pic? House looks awesome and ready to handle the two little lads. Cool canoes, I have never seen those, but I really like the idea. Hang in there, only a few more weeks. Hope to see ALL you soon.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!! The scenery is too! :) Hang in there! Good luck with the delivery!
ReplyDeleteYou look great. What a beautiful belly you have!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pictures of your baby boys.
I can't get enough of your belly! Rome and I are very excited for you guys! Love your decorating, kanoes, all of it! And you are GLOWING... can't wait to see the next update!
ReplyDeleteGaylene, these pictures are great! You look so beautiful and your belly is awesome. I can't wait to see those babies. Beautiful pics of the pacific NW and I love your study.
ReplyDelete