Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures

I keep getting asked for pictures of the boys at work. Since I can't log into Gaylenes facebook to share them, I thought I would add some of my favorites here. They are in somewhat chronological order as it seems like they are changing so fast. Thanks for all the love and support we have received!!!

Owen and Miles


Owen


Owen


Miles


Miles and Owen


Owen


Owen


Owen and Miles


Miles


Miles


Miles


Miles and Owen


Owen and Miles


Owen and Miles


Miles


Owen and Miles


Owen


Miles


Miles


Owen


Owen


Miles


Owen and Miles


Owen

13 comments:

  1. They are darling!! I am so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet memories you will have of this first holiday season with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they are so dang cute, I can's wait to meet them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute!! We need names with the photo's so we can start telling them apart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see pics on here, as I have to hack John's facebook to see them! They are so cute.
    Happy Thanksgiving to the four of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful boys, so special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! They are so precious!! Congratulations!! We are SO very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are perfect! I love the ones of them holding hands! All our love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get out! They are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twins are so lucky to have the automatic friend! They are adorable and sweet. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word darling. I'm so glad you posted pictures. Those boys are so cute!!!! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how adorable!! Congratulations, thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures of beautiful babies, give my love to Gaylene!

    ReplyDelete