Shorter posts like this seems more mangeable, haha
They are just soooo cute! and good eaters I see....Mom Swensen
Short, frequent posts are perfect for me too, I don't have to wait so long between twin fixes. I would love avocado and banana too. I can't believe how much hair they have, they are adorable. Just can't wait to see them again.
Their faces are so beautiful and perfect! I love those two boys!
Too cute. Yes, it is easier to find the time to post pics that to write more than a few lines. Can't believe how big they are getting.
Look how beautiful they are! Wow. And since the last time I saw you and them, I think they look a lot more alike! So handsome!
Look at these gorgeous boys! Those eyes! So sweet and beautiful...
They are adorable. I can't believe how much hair Owen has!
Shorter posts like this seems more mangeable, haha
ReplyDeleteThey are just soooo cute! and good eaters I see....Mom Swensen
ReplyDeleteShort, frequent posts are perfect for me too, I don't have to wait so long between twin fixes. I would love avocado and banana too. I can't believe how much hair they have, they are adorable. Just can't wait to see them again.
ReplyDeleteTheir faces are so beautiful and perfect! I love those two boys!
ReplyDeleteToo cute. Yes, it is easier to find the time to post pics that to write more than a few lines. Can't believe how big they are getting.
ReplyDeleteLook how beautiful they are! Wow. And since the last time I saw you and them, I think they look a lot more alike! So handsome!
ReplyDeleteLook at these gorgeous boys! Those eyes! So sweet and beautiful...
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable. I can't believe how much hair Owen has!
ReplyDelete