I think it's just slow to load...on google chrome it's fast but on my internet explorer it's slow? It wasn't yesterday but it's like that today? Sorry. If you click on it, will it take you to Picasa?
Yayyyy, I just love seeing these guys. You guys too! They are getting so grown up in their big boy shoes, what a fun and exciting time. I can't wait to come see them.
What great photos! You can see their personalities in them. You have very happy, curious, confident boys-way to go! I loved the black and white in the window sill and laughed about the spaghetti photo. We have one of those for each of our boys, but seeing it with two and with such pleased looks on their faces really cracked me up. I can't wait to see them.
Am I the only one who see's nothing but a white box?
ReplyDeleteI think it's just slow to load...on google chrome it's fast but on my internet explorer it's slow? It wasn't yesterday but it's like that today? Sorry. If you click on it, will it take you to Picasa?
ReplyDeleteI just see a white box too and it doesn't take me to Picasa. Hmmmmmmm
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe just thought it'd be funny to tease you all
ReplyDeleteYayyyy, I just love seeing these guys. You guys too! They are getting so grown up in their big boy shoes, what a fun and exciting time. I can't wait to come see them.
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos! You can see their personalities in them. You have very happy, curious, confident boys-way to go! I loved the black and white in the window sill and laughed about the spaghetti photo. We have one of those for each of our boys, but seeing it with two and with such pleased looks on their faces really cracked me up. I can't wait to see them.
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable and getting so big!
ReplyDeleteSeriously gorgeous boys! So fun to get an update!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! They are SO darling! We're loving that red hair!
ReplyDelete