Cute photos! I remember Sol bawling hysterically the first time he let a balloon go! I'm glad your kids were just fascinated instead of traumatized! ha ha! They are so cute!
Rain is right now in the other room singing, "Owen, Owen, Owen and Miles". Just a coincidence that I was just happening to check your blog...how funny. Not sure what brought the song on. So two times the fun....does that mean two times the tears when the balloons soar away? Looks like fun. Love all your new cute pictures you have up. It was so fun seeing you guys and the boys last month. Happy mother's day - two times over.
Aww a sweet story in pictures, this is so cute. I like your new format, so much fun.
ReplyDeleteCute photos! I remember Sol bawling hysterically the first time he let a balloon go! I'm glad your kids were just fascinated instead of traumatized! ha ha! They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteRain is right now in the other room singing, "Owen, Owen, Owen and Miles". Just a coincidence that I was just happening to check your blog...how funny. Not sure what brought the song on.
ReplyDeleteSo two times the fun....does that mean two times the tears when the balloons soar away? Looks like fun. Love all your new cute pictures you have up. It was so fun seeing you guys and the boys last month. Happy mother's day - two times over.