Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Utah or Bust

We drove down to Utah just in time for Easter celebrations.  I stayed there for 3 weeks with the boys and Kenzee. Dave came back after a week and then flew back to Utah to help me drive home. It was quite a fun trip. We mostly stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Pheysey's home. It is so kid friendly and during the week at least 2 cousins were there to play with the boys. This is what the twins miss the most, their cousins!
We spent lots of time running around to different museums and also a trip to St. George to visit Erika's family. I thought 3 weeks would be a long time but it seemed to go fast and there were dozens of friends I never had a chance to visit :( .  I never imagined that'd be possible. So all my Utah friends, I'm sorry I missed you and I'm sure we will be back in Utah again! You can come visit me anytime too!
Well since I did not have Dave around that is my excuse for why we have such few pictures and most  are from the first 4 days.






 The boys LOVED playing on the razors


Slumber party at Grandma's 



His first shiner, just in time for our family photo op 




With Grandpa Pheysey   



Hiking; check out all that snow behind me

3 comments:

  1. We are so grateful we got to have so much time with you all. The boys are adorable, and soooo much fun. I loved having time to chat with you once they were down, for us, the trip was wonderful. You guys amaze me, chasing after those two little men is very busy work and you do it so well. Can't wait to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my loneliness was well worth it. love your post as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous boys! And Gaylene, if they like scooters, you should get this one: http://www.amazon.com/Kickboard-USA-MM0006-mini-Scooter/dp/B0026H1J1Y/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1337230737&sr=8-5. We got it for Oli at Christmas and he is never off that thing. I wish Henry had had one! It's so fun. Read the reviews and you'll see why.

    ReplyDelete