Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Better Together

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their (play)"
Ecclesiastes 4:9

Currently the boys are sleeping separately during nap time. They are in toddler beds and at night do well sharing a room but for nap time it's too distracting. Their favorite thing when they wake up is to greet one another and they laugh and rejoice when they see one another. I love it when they crack each other up and even though usually they conspire to do something they shouldn't; I love that they do it together.
Being together has helped them to learn to share, be sympathetic and sensitive to the other's needs. It also can be a cause for fights and a need for personal space at least from one another. I hope they are each other's best friend always! They approach things differently, communicate differently, learn in different manners, and to me look completly different. So as they say in Thailand, same same but different, that's our boys!!


 gift from Matt and Tiff; these are one of my most favorite items
I have been asked multiple times by strangers if they can take a picture of my boys in this wagon. I
think they just want a picture of a covered wagon but think I'd be insulted if they didn't add my boys

Neighborhood boys; My boys are wanting their own scooter too, maybe for their birthday?


On the reading chair, O seems to be hiding something under his book











They are wearing their pj tops in this picture, I guess that is how the day rolled




Walking the line together







9 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest boys and cutest pictures ever! I love their haircuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest boys! Esp. love the skateboard and tricycle picture. - beyond funny! You can really start to see their personalities coming through in pictures, though I am sure even more so in person. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute! Those boys are so handsome and I have enjoyed catching up on all your adventures! We had buckwheat pancakes today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what darling pictures! I loved the solo ones but these are even more fun! They really are so great together. I hope they are always best friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boys are full of so much fun. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! What a great summary of twin boys! They are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so adorable! They look like they belong in advertisements. Consider them for modeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture where o is hiding his cracker and then it gets taken. It's the facial expressions :)

    ReplyDelete