Can't let those feet touch the grass
Ha! Ha!
Our lil Soccer player
time out and loving it
I'm making the same face as my shirt
Practicing my signature smile
Look at those curls!
Curls gone :( but still super handsome
Hording items in my mouth (this one for 30 minutes)
Owen loves baby Einstein videos, music and dancing, kicking balls (he can volley it back and forth with his feet), being independent, hugging and petting Kenzee our dog, giving kisses and hugs, reading books, burping and feeding his baby doll, playing with cars, going down slides, copying his dad (sometimes Mom and Miles too), wearing hats and shoes but nothing else. Even though he can kick a ball well and has some rhythm in his dance, he trips over himself a lot, poor kiddo. He loves testing gravity and not just with his body but all items (food, sand, liquids) it gets messy. He loves to sing and smell flowers, candles, grass and he has the best laughs and deep gruff sounds.

He's such a sweety! I love his signature smile and his curls and his quirks! I love these photos and updates. I miss Owen!
ReplyDeleteHe is just so sweet. I love his curls and I love his haircut, he looks so big and so handsome. He looks older, which is kind of sad. It's fun to read about him. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you cut those curls! Man, looking through all these pictures makes me feel like it has been too long. They have grown tons. I guess that's the age. All super-duper-whuper cute. Love to you all.
ReplyDelete