yay i am so glad you have a blog I am so much better at blogs than facebook. I am so excited for you to be a mom Gaylene it is so wonderful. I love you
I love that you blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a great person to share a birthday with. Did I know you were pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to love being a mommy. I sure do. Thank you for your sweet and loving emails. I miss you!
Congrats lovely mommy to be! I'm glad I know your blog address so I can keep up to date better. I'm so excited for you both. Love you!
ReplyDeleteDave and Gaylene!CONGRATULATIONS!! i am very happy to hear that...take care. love to both of you...
ReplyDeleteyay i am so glad you have a blog I am so much better at blogs than facebook. I am so excited for you to be a mom Gaylene it is so wonderful. I love you
ReplyDeleteI love that you blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a great person to share a birthday with. Did I know you were pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to love being a mommy. I sure do. Thank you for your sweet and loving emails. I miss you!
ReplyDelete