Monday, May 9, 2011

2 more months of growing

So in March we made a car trip down to Utah; TWO 4 month olds and a dog. I think we all did fairly well. We traveled just before bedtime and stopped at hotels around 2am both coming and going. This made the next morning easier with just 4 hours to drive. It was so wonderful to see family, to show off the twins and also have others entertain and hold them. I often felt at a loss with my empty arms. Things couldn't have gone smoother and yet, we will never do that again. We will fly to Utah this June and leave the dog behind.

In Utah the boys had their baby blessings (thanks a million to Becky for hosting my family and for the 5 fabulous homemade soups. Thanks to Dave's brothers for taking pictures and this is why we only have pictures of the Swensen family and none of the Pheysey). Also while there they met one set of their great grandparents, played with all their grandparents, it was the first time my dad had met them, and hiked at Zion.

 Miles is now rolling over, Owen can but refuses. Both love to play with their feet. They are still working on sitting by themselves. They have started on solids and I have learned sadly avacado stains. We went to the petrtified forest close to our home, had an Easter picnic, and we had an half birthday party with some neighbors. The boys have a new jumparoo and exersaucer. Miles is now 14lbs and 8 oz. Owen is 15lbs and 12 oz. I love them!

Here's a few pictures and if you want to see more and a few videos click on the link below.






3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you updated...I think I check it twice a day. They are so cute and getting so big! I can't wait to see you in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see new pictures of your beautiful boys. I loved the videos, what a cute laugh and good talking. I can't wait to see you all in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you were seriously so brave to make that trip! Makes my lips numb to think about it...

    I can't believe how big the twins are! I cannot wait to see them at the reunion and take pictures. They are 100% adorable.

    Chelsea (not Mike)

    ReplyDelete