Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Ending 2011
November and December were a flash. Between visitors and holidays and a trip to Portland we were kept busy. Dave and I were able to go on a date one night and do a service project one day. It almost seems back to normal, almost. This month is when I weaned the boys and with it came more sleep for me. How do I feel about breastfeeding twins? It was hard. It took up most my time and my life was scheduled by it. I did it longer than I expected. My goal was 3 months and 6 months was my challenge. After 6 months when they started spacing out their feedings it seemed somewhat easier. I generally like my personal space. When I saw this sign on a box we received, it pretty much sums up how I felt when I was done.
Dave said it reminded him of when we started dating, haha. Anyway, Christmas was so much fun this year. The boys loved unwrapping gifts and they enjoyed playing with all the gifts too. They don't understand why or what it's about but it was fun. In another 2 years I hear it's the best. We had church at 9am so most of the gift unwrapping happened afterwards and then the boys went down for a nap. Dave made me eggs benedict and it seemed like a perfect moment. It was a great way to finish up the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your blogs, I love to read about life with the boys and love to see all the pictures. Keep them coming, even if O turns off the computer on you!
ReplyDelete