Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cold Cereal

"There's a little bit of magic in every box"
Adam Rex

It hadn't ever dawned on me to have the boys eat cold cereal with milk until I saw their older cousin doing it while we were in Utah. I had always used cold cereal for a finger food snack. Well one morning the boys, on their own, pulled out a box so I thought we should give it a try.

 So independent

 Who would like some cereal with milk; raise your hand?



 I have know idea from whom he learned this :)


I think we have found a new quick and easy breakfast

6 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Cereal is still my favorite breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another stepping stone, now they can fix their own food:) I love the pictures with your new camera, they are great, and the boys just keep getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, that headband ROCKS. Second, cold cereal = an American right of passage for sure! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gaylene, Your boys have grown so fast. It has been a while since I last visited your blog. How are you doing?? There was a boundary realignment that happened just last month in our stake and the area where I live got caught under Midwood 1st ward--My family, my in-laws, and the Canarsie area. We dont belong to Bensonhurst ward anymore!! But it is ok with me, Midwood members are so warm and friendly. I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. Those boys are so cute!!! Love their hair! I'm glad you introduced cold cereal. We love the stuff. It is the perfect snack before bedtime too. Glad to see all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are adorable. The hair, that headband, the cute jammies... everything! I remember it didn't occur to me to serve Lach cereal with milk until I saw my mother-in-law doing it. Such simple solutions.

    ReplyDelete