Hey Blue Eyes
Yes, Mommy cut my hair
Laughing about being naked
Eww, sand on my hands
I jump high!
Sad about Dad leaving to work
Miles has always been aware of details and sensitive about his surroundings. These things make it easier for him to "follow the rules" and put things in a proper order. He likes knowing what to expect. He loves his blanket, woobie, and certain stuffed animals especially his lavender scented giraffe. He likes vacuuming, showers, blowing bubbles, jumping (he's always been coordinated physically), his body awareness has helped him with potty training this week, he uses sign language (he uses words too), loves to sit on Mom's lap, comfort his brother when he's upset, jumps and shouts with glee when he sees his neighbor friends, he likes dogs, the tape measure, keys, swinging and being swung. He doesn't like bananas, especially on his buckwheat pancakes (that was from this morning).
Miles has always been aware of details and sensitive about his surroundings. These things make it easier for him to "follow the rules" and put things in a proper order. He likes knowing what to expect. He loves his blanket, woobie, and certain stuffed animals especially his lavender scented giraffe. He likes vacuuming, showers, blowing bubbles, jumping (he's always been coordinated physically), his body awareness has helped him with potty training this week, he uses sign language (he uses words too), loves to sit on Mom's lap, comfort his brother when he's upset, jumps and shouts with glee when he sees his neighbor friends, he likes dogs, the tape measure, keys, swinging and being swung. He doesn't like bananas, especially on his buckwheat pancakes (that was from this morning).
I love Miles' blue eyes and facial expressions! He reminds me more of a Swensen than Owen. I love that he's a blankie boy and stuffed animal lover. I can't wait to see him again!
ReplyDeleteYou and Dave are wonderful parents and I love everything about your cute little family.
Gaylene, These pictures are beautiful....the boys are so cute,,,,I just love them to pieces....love Mom
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little boy, I love hearing all about his likes and dislikes and his personality, he is getting so grown up. Thank you, Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete